A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
Millennium and Widelity have joined forces to help clients understand, apply for, receive and manage government broadband funding.
Widelity provides Compliance & Funding Consulting Services to assist you in navigating the broadband funding ecosystem.
- USDA ReConnect Program
- Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment (BEAD) Program
- Capital Projects Fund (CPF)
- State Grant Programs – reach out for state specific information
are you ELIGIBLE?
- States, local governments, political subdivision, U.S. territory
- Indian Tribe
- Private Entities
- Limited Liability Companies and limited Liability partnerships
- Electric Utilities
For BEAD: providers must have “provided a voice, broadband, and/or electric transmission or distribution service for at least the two (2) consecutive years prior to the date of its application submission or that it is a wholly owned subsidiary of such an entity”.
What can I fund?
- Labor and installation
- Acquisitions of facilities/equipment
- Engineering design/permitting
- Pre-application expenses
- Personnel costs
- Software upgrades
- Training/workforce development
- Improvement of facilities required for the project
- Last-mile deployment and fiber-optic infrastructure
- Digital connectivity and multi-service community projects
*Operational costs are typically NOT funded by a grant