Features & Specifications
• 650 nm Class IIIA laser diode identifies faults in single and multi-mode fiber up to 3 miles long
• Universal connector accommodates 2.5mm ferruled connectors, such as FC, SC, and ST connectors
• Has three different modes: Continuous wave, pulsing, and slower pulsing mode
• Works in OTDR dead zones and is used for end-to-end visual fiber identification
• Light and portable pen-style design is perfect for on the go use
• 60 hours of battery life powered by two AAA batteries (included)
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. After you submit your initial online order, our Sales Team will generate a personalized quote with the most efficient shipping rate from the warehouse closest to you. You will receive a final quote that will include: updated pricing, estimated lead times, and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this process, please call us at 262-249-8705.