Features & Specifications
• Configuration : Hex, gasket, 2x SC/APC, 2x grommets, 2x HClips, ground lug
• Small footprint, low-profile design provides a simple splice and connect for FTTx applications.
• Integrated floating fiber management and splice tray that separates the storing and connecting of two fibers.
• Snap lock and hex bolt provide secure service provider access 24/7.
• High quality UV-protected PVC made in North America for long-lasting fiber protection in demanding weather conditions.
• Two robust one-inch ports with grommets for protected fiber entry and exit.
• External wall and pole mounting brackets allow for quick and easy deployment.
• UL-listed and industry-standardized for easy implementation.
• FTTH for single family units or duplexes
• FTTB for small businesses (MTU)
• Inside: H 6.8”/W 5.3”/D 3.1”
• Outside: H 10”/W 8”/D 3.9”
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. After you submit your initial online order, our Sales Team will generate a personalized quote with the most efficient shipping rate from the warehouse closest to you. You will receive a final quote that will include: updated pricing, estimated lead times, and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this process, please call us at 262-249-8705.