Features & Specifications
- Designed for quick, one-man measurements of vertical or horizontal distances up to 50’. Extends for measurement, retracts to 69” for storage.
- Measurements are read directly, no calculations are necessary.
- Nonconductive. Made of tough, durable fiberglass. Features a Voltage Rating of 100,000 volts per foot per 5 minutes.
- Excellent for measuring heights of trees, power lines, ceilings, and dimensions of woodpiles. Can also be used to measure horizontal surfaces, such as width of streams or distance between tree seedlings.
- Graduated in feet, inches, and half-inches.
- All figures and graduations in red. Background color is yellow.
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. After you submit your initial online order, our Sales Team will generate a personalized quote with the most efficient shipping rate from the warehouse closest to you. You will receive a final quote that will include: updated pricing, estimated lead times, and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this process, please call us at 262-249-8705.