Features & Specifications
- Seal gaps between cables in multiple penetrations (including fiber optic inner duct)
- Insulated pipe, electrical conduit and metal pipe penetrations
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Putty provides draft and cold smoke seal
- Will not dry out or crumble for a re-enterable and repairable solution
- Excellent adhesion and aging properties provide a long-term performance
- Noncorrosive to metal and compatible with synthetic cable jackets
- Low VOC, halogen-free and solvent-free formula for safe working environment with minimal odor
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please
call us at 262-249-8705.