Features & Specifications
- Power installed anchor rod used with solid hub or socket drive power installed screw anchors
- Select the appropriate rod diameter based on the ultimate load requirement and length
- Typically installations will use one 7 foot (2.1m) rod
- The rod threads must match the hub tapped hole
- A 5/8″ diameter rod is used with any solid hub or socket drive power installed screw anchor designated for a 5/8″ rod
- The 3/4″ and 1″ diameter rods have the same threads and are used for any solid hub or socket drive screw anchor designated for 3/4″ or 1″ rod
- Hot Dip Galvanized per ASTM A123
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. After you submit your initial online order, our Sales Team will generate a personalized quote with the most efficient shipping rate from the warehouse closest to you. You will receive a final quote that will include: updated pricing, estimated lead times, and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this process, please call us at 262-249-8705.