- Used in drop cable installations as an attachment to the strand for accepting the bail of Drop Wire Clamps.
- Tensile strength of jaws and bolt exceeds 75,000 P.S.I.
- Clamping range is from 1/4″(6.6M) to 7/16″(16M).
- Clamp is comprised of a pigtail bolt, two jaws, and a square nut.
- Bolt and nut are formed from Grade 2 Steel.
- Jaws are rolled and stamped from 1018 tempered Steel.
- Bolt and nut are hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153.
- Jaws are mechanically galvanized to meet ASTM Specification B695.
- Price per each