Features & Specifications
- Used for attaching strand to corner poles
- Accepts 1/4″ (6.6m) to 7/16″ (16m) strand
- Clamp consists of two mating plates, two 5/8″-11 track bolts with attached square nuts
- Clamp plates are 2-3/16″ wide and 7″ long
- One plate is flared at each end to facilitate pulling strand through the clamp and has a substantial projecting lip to retain the strand in the grooves
- The center hole on the Corner Suspension Clamp is for use with a 5/8″ or 3/4″ diameter bolt.
- Hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153.
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. After you submit your initial online order, our Sales Team will generate a personalized quote with the most efficient shipping rate from the warehouse closest to you. You will receive a final quote that will include: updated pricing, estimated lead times, and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this process, please call us at 262-249-8705.