Copper Split Bolt, #2 Str – #6 Sol Range
Copper Split Bolt, #2 Str – #6 Sol Range, Priced Per Ea
Features & Specifications
• Manufactured from high strength copper alloy. Provides maximum conductivity and high breakage resistance.
• Precision tooled threads allows maximum torque to be applied.
• UL Listed and CSA Certified.
• Suitable for use in circuits rated 35KV or less (Refer to UL486A – UL486B); proper high voltage spacing and insulation techniques must be used.
• For use with copper conductor types: Solid, Compact, Compressed, Concentric..
• UL 467 Listed for grounding and bonding thru 500 kcmil.
• CSA ceritfied for grounding and bonding thru 250 kcmil.
• Suitable for Direct Burial in earth & concrete thru 500 kcmil.
• RUS Accepted 8 thru 1/0 AWG
• ROHS compliant.
• UL File E6207
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please
call us at 262-249-8705.