Features & Specifications
- Solves cabling issues for smaller ducts, allowing a range of cable sizes
- Enables overlay of cables in occupied conduits
- Reduces or eliminates number of conduits required in new construction
- Melting point of 419F (almost twice that of HDPE)
- Resistant to ground chemicals and petroleum products
- Constructed of PET multifilament and Nylon 6 monofilament yarns
- Patented fabric design may reduce pulling tension by up to 20% over previous MaxCell versions
- Pre-lubed for lower friction during MaxCell and cable installation*
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. After you submit your initial online order, our Sales Team will generate a personalized quote with the most efficient shipping rate from the warehouse closest to you. You will receive a final quote that will include: updated pricing, estimated lead times, and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this process, please call us at 262-249-8705.