Features & Specifications
- Low Friction Increases blowing distance
- Easy to Use Squeezed into the duct before blowing fiber optic cable
- Tested and Approved Recommended by most blowing equipment manufacturers
- Winter Grade Available Can be used in sub-freezing temperatures
- Compatible with Cable Jackets Avoid weakened or cracked fiber optic jackets
- Multiple Use For blowing fiber optic cable and microducts
- Proven Used over 20 years in the installation of over 500,000 km of cable
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. After you submit your initial online order, our Sales Team will generate a personalized quote with the most efficient shipping rate from the warehouse closest to you. You will receive a final quote that will include: updated pricing, estimated lead times, and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this process, please call us at 262-249-8705.