Features & Specifications
- Silicone lubricant specially formulated for all air-assisted cable placement applications
- Resistant to the drying effects of high volume air movement
- Designed to leave a minute yet highly effective layer of silicone on the interior of the conduit
- Superior friction reduction properties with no viscous drag effects on cable
- Compatible with all types of cable and conduit
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. After you submit your initial online order, our Sales Team will generate a personalized quote with the most efficient shipping rate from the warehouse closest to you. You will receive a final quote that will include: updated pricing, estimated lead times, and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this process, please call us at 262-249-8705.