Features & Specifications
- Designed for coupling HDPE & PVC conduit
- Can also be used to couple dissimilar conduits such as HDPE to PVC, threaded or
non-threaded metal conduit, or fiberglass (FRP) conduit
- Stainless steel band clamps (hand tightened using a 5/16″ nut driver) and locking ring
- Pre-lubricated O-ring forms an air-tight seal to withstand 125 psi
- One person installation; re-enterable, no special tools required
- Air and water tight
- No I.D. reduction
- Excellent pull out strength on HDPE, PVC, FRP and steel No-Stop version available for confined areas or repairs (*NS)
- Specialized for use by electrical installers requiring ETL/UL listing, including
CSA STD C22.2 18.3-04 and UL STD 514B
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please
call us at 262-249-8705.