We’re excited to offer our expertise to the St. Louis area!
DELAVAN, WI: Millennium, a national distributor of fiber optic network materials has announced the addition of a Missouri Warehouse to their portfolio. Millennium’s entrance to the St. Louis marketplace is a strategic move to bring telecommunications materials closer to their clients, resulting in faster distribution to the region. Millennium’s Missouri location will be focused on helping Contractors and Broadband providers alike with their materials needed to deploy broadband networks.
In a statement, James Kyle, Founder and CEO of Millennium said:
“Our growth comes from understanding our clients’ needs and catering our solutions to help them make faster decisions and deploy broadband systems more efficiently.
We’ve seen businesses and communities in Missouri continue to expand, requiring faster speeds and a more reliable connection to the Internet. Millennium has been supporting broadband construction efforts in the Region for education, healthcare, deploying 5G and fiber to the business and home. The time is right to bring the products and services closer to the contractors and network providers we are serving, by making additional investments into the St Louis area.”
Millennium will continue to help companies from our new Missouri facility by performing feasibility studies, network design, material and project management, asset management, and flexible financing options. By positioning the warehouse in St Louis we can effectively service the majority of the State and Southern Illinois more effectively with one day service.
Millennium’s Missouri location is located at 13 Guenther Blvd, St Peters, MO 63376 where they offer a host of inventory solutions and services to support the needs of contractors and network owners alike with the materials they need to be successful. They plan to offer the following:
- Client Driven Inventory: Working with clients to predict usage, customize materials, and commit to stock so that project deadlines and turnaround can be met.
- Personalized Service: From customized communication to the client portal, Millennium’s difference from the sales process to the delivery is unique to any distributor in the market.
- Flexible Financing: Options include flexible payment terms, extended terms and staging materials for large projects, consignment inventory, and rental & lease-to-own.
- Geospatial Design & Engineering: Designed specifically to help network owners build a plan on how and where to develop a broadband infrastructure. Millennium Geospatial uses data to create the most reliable and scalable solutions.
- Rental & Leasing: Bridging needs for capital equipment used to test and deploy fiber networks. Short-term rentals and leasing needs.
About Millennium: Millennium continues to connect America in helping broadband providers and contractors design and construct their networks as well as material and asset management. Millennium continues to provide an exceptional client experience through localized inventory, a personalized approach to service, and flexible financing options to grow clients’ businesses.