Fujikura 41S Fusion Splicer Kit With CT50 Cleaver
The Fujikura 41S is a fully ruggedized, active cladding alignment fusion splicer. Core sensing loss estimation technology provides the most accurate assessment of splice loss available in any active cladding alignment splicer in the world. The 41S Fusion Splice Kit includes: Fujikura 41S Fusion Splicer, CT50 Cleaver, S31A Sheath clamps (installed), SP-31 Set Plates, ADC-19A AC Adapter, BTR-11 Battery Pack (installed), ACC-09 Power Cord, ELCT2-16B Spare Electrodes (pair), Operation Manual on CD, Quick Reference Guide, SS-03 Single Fiber Stripper and CC-36 Transit Case
Features & Specifications
• Warm Splice Imaging (WSI) loss estimation technology
• Bluetooth enabled cleaver management
• Two-camera active v-groove alignment
• 5″ touchscreen monitor
• Interchangeable sheath clamps and fiber holders
• Fully ruggedized for shock, moisture and dust resistance
• Extended-life electrodes, 5,000 splices, exchangeable without tools
• Long-life battery (200 splices/shrinks per charge)
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please
call us at 262-249-8705.