Introducing INNO View Pro Splicers…Believe your eyes!
The new INNO View Pro Series splicers allow for the most advanced, easy-to-use format when offering active clad alignment or core alignment options while including an enhanced automatic cleaver and digital cloud software options.
What makes them so intuitive? Well…
- Enhanced sheath clamp for more stability and consistent alignment
- Rubber bumpers for added drop protection
- Easily attach a tripod for workstation support
- Fast heater (check out View 8 PRO for the fastest around!)
- Full touch monitor
- Onboard video for full training loaded into the machines
- Improved carrying case, enlarged the size to include work tray; open the lid and operate while still in the case or lock on top of the case for added stability
- Time Lock function prevents theft, unlock the device with a password
- Use a memory stick? No problem. But you should hear about the cloud management system.
✓ Each model includes an improved V11 Automatic CleaverOne step with fully automatic blade rotation after every splice and height adjustment after each cleave, with a 60K cleave life and 3 points that hold the fiber down – allowing for the most secure cleave in the industry. (Did we mention the trash bin to take the fiber scraps?)
See the difference between units:
|View 3 PRO||900-010410||Active V-Groove Clad Alignment – great for contractors and service providers for Last Mile and service drops.||SEE SPECS -or- BUY IT|
|View 5 PRO||900-010409||Core Alignment with added bumper protection.|
|View 8+ PRO||900-010411||NEW: Core Alignment – All the bells and whistles as the view 5, plus 6-second splice time and fastest 9-second heat shrink time.|
|View 12R PRO||900-010412||Ribbon splicing made easy: 12 fiber ribbon using V-Groove alignment.|
- Real-Time Fleet Management
- Remote Lock Device
- Web-based Operating System and Application
- Cloud-Based Storage: SIM card to keep everything online
Have more questions about INNO fusion splicers?